Home     About Me     Tutorials      Recipes      Linky Parties

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Run Ragged

I hate when my blog gets neglected.
Lets admit it, that's most of the time.

Between school, my kids, babysitting my neighbor's rambunctious 3 year old, and Vault Denim...
I'm exhausted.

I usually don't get my homework done until after my kids are in bed.
I usually don't finish until at LEAST midnight.
My house is a disaster zone.

Gabe has started waking up around 3am every. single. night.
Then he wakes up for the day around 7 or 7:30am.
I am not one of those people that functions well on little sleep.
Nope, no can do.

Maybe I just need some better time management skills.
Feel free to leave me a comment with any tips you may have.
 
Today, I have 40 flash cards to make.
Jazz musicians.
And then study them.
That's what I need to know for my first test next Thursday.
I also have to do 3 or 4 physics labs before Friday.
Those are the big two.

I definitely need some Super-Mom powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you stopped by! I would love to hear from you, so go ahead and leave a me a comment! But do me a favor - let's try to keep things nice. Thanks!